OASIS™ Water Management
OASIS software resides within the MS Windows® operating
platform, provides Visual Positioning Mapping, is well organized, uses simple status icons and is very logical in its user
interface. Most functions are performed with a single click of the mouse thru
drop down menus. Complex configuration tables that unnecessarily complicate operations are eliminated, empowering the user to focus on one main goal -
an efficient water managed irrigation system. Simplicity means that water and power savings can be instantly attained. Complex training issues are gone.
A dynamic report subsystem provides another key to proper central system management and water savings. Diagnosing system and field-related problems and providing information instantly and accurately equips the user with invaluable data to make intelligent scheduling and operational decisions. Flexible report processing allows instant access to water usage information - from the most basic to the most detailed. Limited only by imagination, all reports can be user-formulated in seconds and include data on hydraulics, weather, satellite field problems and more. Reports can be displayed, printed or written to a file to be exported to other management systems.
Central operations integrate EvapoTranspiration (ET) data and automatically adjust each satellite station runtime daily to maximize savings. With a fully integrated weather center, microclimate-based wind and rain override can be established in seconds and operate seamlessly with the DX2 field satellite controllers. Satellites indicate when they are in the override mode and automatically resume schedules when appropriate. The DX2 satellite can operate in a stand-alone mode or to be upgraded with the
OASIS CENTRAL SYSTEM to provide unprecedented flexibility, water savings and control for the serious irrigator.
OASIS Central System Composition
The central system is composed of the following components:
- OASIS Central software.
- Evolution DX2 satellite controllers.
- Flow, moisture, and weather sensing devices.
- OASIS communication hardware.
- Personal computer utilizing a Windows® XP operating system.
The OASIS Central Software is available in Standard, International
(metric), and Lite versions. The OASIS-Lite version
is identical to the Standard version but limited to fifteen satellite
controllers and a single weather station and only one micro-climate. All
versions include Rolaid™ communication software (Remote On-Line Aid) for remote access to the central computer. This link allows the
factory to support end-users should they require assistance of any type.
With the secure link, Rain Master support personnel can update software, control all
aspects of any remote site, and perform training functions, and respond to
technical questions/concerns in a timely fashion.
The basic feature capabilities of the OASIS Central
- Employs an easy to use Windows® based User Interface.
- Displays on screen location of all field components via Visual
- Capability to operate up to one thousand satellite controllers.
- Remotely perform all satellite keystroke operations from the central
- Displays and provides automatic and timely notification of system malfunctions.
- Display, print, annotate, and save over fifty report formats.
- Provide mixed communication modes including hardwire, Ethernet, wireless phone, or radio.
- Support multiple weather stations (including wireless) and microclimates for rain, wind, and
- Provides WEATHER VIEW™, real time, on-screen weather monitoring.
- Offers ET based water management.
- Activate pump by program
- Provide flow management for optimizing flow distribution and runtimes.
- Allow for global programming and scheduling changes.
- Display supplemental drawings and maps utilizing an optional CAD viewing feature.
- Optional Advanced Irrigation Management (AIM) flow management module -
Expands Micro Climate management.