The Pro Max® Remote Control System is manufactured by Rain
Master Irrigation Systems, Inc. The remote control system has the following
features and functions:
- Can be used with any manufactures' 24 volt controller.
- Small compact transmitter with belt clip.
- Auto-up and auto-down operation.
- Independent control of master valve and/or pump.
- Single or multi-station on capability for testing system hydraulics.
- Timed station operation selectable from 1 to 60 minutes.
- Control up to 999 individual receivers from a single transmitter.
- Turn a program on or off (when used with RME Sentar, RME Hawk, or
Evolution DX2 controllers).
- Small, compact receiver for permanent internal mount.
- Detects (provides an audible alert) and protects against field wiring
- Automatic resetting circuit breakers, no fuses required.
- Receiver has built-in safety default to automatically turn station
off after 60 minutes.
- Audible transmitter and receiver tones verify proper Pro Max operation
at all times.
- High tech power miser circuitry means no more battery recharging
required (no down time).
- Transmitter has a single replaceable lithium battery that can be
purchased locally and field replaced, no battery charger needed.
- Audible alarm warns of low power condition.
- All metal construction with shock absorbing bumpers.
- Water and mud resistant.
- Comes with a hard cover carrying case.
- Utilizes three mechanisms to insure reliable, interference-free
- Digital filters
- Factory set receiver access codes
- VHF FM communications
Receiver: 22-32 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Universal Adapter: 22-32 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Transmitter: 6 volt lithium (user replaceable)
battery Output Power:
Universal Adapter: 24 VAC, 1.5 Amps maximum
(36VA) 1 Amp per station or Master Valve/Pump